Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn far to good to sell, Schecter DIamond series jazz bass will trade for another 5 stringer preferably a schecter but try me
£300

kevvo66

Up for sale is my Schecter Diamond series jazz bass in  sexy yellow , unfortunately it's got to go , a sad day if it was a five string I'd never sell it  the sound omg it is bass biliss  ☹️ . But I'm only playing fivers now and have just acquired a six stringer and that's where I'm heading ,it in good condition one small nick near the jack socket couple screws missing on the scratch plate but I don't think it's the original scratch plate hence the extra holes but looks cool and that's how it came to me I've owned it maybe 3 or 4 years it was in a trade for my Nate Mendel fender  ,fitted with flats  might be labella I really can't remember, pull out pot to give you that old 60s vibe, assembled  in Korea  may trade for anothe decent five stringer or sixer or decent cab or part trade money either way would prefer collection or possible meet up as long as it not miles away ,I could package it up free gig bag ,but courier is all on the buyer and I strongly recommend  insuring it ,ps full spec on schecter web site I think this model is now discontinued, best jazz I've ever played and I've had quite a few over the years' any trial welcome this really is brilliant and you won't be disappointed. I sold my American fender jazz and kept this that's how good it sounds,located in Nantwich Cheshire cheers me  dears 😏

Edited by kevvo66
  • Like 2