Why become a member? ×

Difficult load in limited transport

stewblack

Godda love these hard to access gigs with difficult load ins. I've got one coming up at The Boisdale in Canary Wharf, and they're put on the paperwork to avoid coming in on the car and bring public transport.

I reckon I can do that, double Harvest on my back with some bits in the pockets, PedalTrain Jnr fits in my travel cabin case, plus clothes, ancillaries and such, and the 'board has a proper DI on it, so I'll just DI to PA and get a return to IEM! 

• Like 1

On 29/09/2018 at 14:52, stewblack said:

I usually take 2 of everything. The basses I refuse to compromise on. Everything else I stripped back but no spare guitar? Never!

The day you don't take a spare is the day you need it - I'm quite sure that's how the universe actually works :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobVbass said:

that's' one guitar and a bigger amp and cab than I regularly use - I get all my stuff in the boot of a mini :D

Even though my gear is well maintained I've still had stuff break on me. Markbass amp being the most recent. A wedding, I was depping. Approving looks from the band when I switched to my spare.

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2