Why become a member? ×

Adding another cab

kevvo66

Hello everyone, looking at suggestions on adding another cab to my glockenklang space art cab, now I'd love another one but really can't justify spending £1,100 notes on one so I'm looking at something that work well with this 250 watt beautiful German  beast just for more oomph really or I may even change my amp as I use tc 500, my old trace sounds pretty good but I've retired Olga the old girl now, cheers me dears 

I think the OP was hoping that someone with a Glockenklang cab who has added a second could advise. You should really audition any cabinet you are thinking of buying. All I would say is use the Glockenklang on top and don't buy a second cab with a tweeter, because you'll get cancellation.  And don't change your amp yet. A second cab will give you a useful volume boost and you're better off making just one change at a time (in search of your "tone"). 🤩

6 hours ago, kevvo66 said:

Hello everyone, looking at suggestions on adding another cab to my glockenklang space art cab, now I'd love another one but really can't justify spending £1,100 notes on one so I'm looking at something that work well with this 250 watt beautiful German  beast just for more oomph really or I may even change my amp as I use tc 500, my old trace sounds pretty good but I've retired Olga the old girl now, cheers me dears 

I'm assuming this is the 112 8 ohm cab? There is one here https://www.musicstore.de/en_GB/GBP/Glockenklang-Space-Art-Cabinet-8-Ohm-/art-BAS0007176-000