Why become a member? ×

New Orange stuff?

Thunderpaws

9 hours ago, Thunderpaws said:

Anyone else get the email shot saying they have something coming back for bass players?

New bass terror maybe? Who knows!

That gets my vote.

There was mention of it rather casually in an interview on basstheworld.com's YouTube channel a couple of months back, I think it's the only gap in the lineup just now really so if it's not a new Terror Bass I'll be surprised. I guess it could be a bass version of the new acoustic preamp, maybe something with the eq of the 4-Stroke and the toys of the OB-1?

I guess we'll find out at 13:00...

Eude

• Like 1

I have one of the last of Original TB and it is amazing  -- Even the Di is great!

I notice on the new ones that they have lost the 4 / 8 ohm switch so now instead of getting the full 500 watts into an 8 ohm Cab you only get 250 watts!

Will.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, eude said:

I heard the new Terror Bass and the 2 X 1x12 set up today and it was MASSIVE! I thought it was the big all valve job from a distance!

So far so good.

Our guitarist used an Orange amp head last night, it sounded really good, and I was surprised to find out it was solid-state, if I`d not been told I would have assumed it was a valve amp.

• Like 1