Why become a member? ×

SOLD EB Musicman Stingray Fretless: TRADE OFFERS CONSIDERED 4 STRING FRETTED ONLY. PRICE REDUCTION £1000
£1075

martthebass

Unfortunately a new acquisition means something has to move on. I’ve had this bass for about 10 years, it was bought for an 80s project but it was only used on stage a couple of times sadly.

It’s got the lowest action of any fretless bass I’ve ever owned and will effortlessly produce the mwaaah we all seek.  It’s the 2eq version which IMHO works better on the fretless Ray than the 3eq.

This is a 2001 model and is in fantastic condition with no dings, cracks or chips to be seen, even the tip of the headstock is good.  I suspect the bass has spent the majority of its life as a closet classic - it certainly has with me. The neck is nicely figured with a bit Birdseye and flame going on. Comes in the standard EBMM case which is in good condition with no cracks/damage whatsoever.

I’d prefer collection (Yorkshire, East Mids) or meet up on this one but will entertain courier collection if arranged by the buyer. 

The pics are iPad sadly but I can arrange something better if required.

Update:  I will consider trades but only 4string fretted.  I'm pretty picky but I can only say no eh?

91265A1E-26FA-461B-A9B0-6854591285EC.jpeg

11A243AE-E94A-47CD-83B9-E55BB50161E4.jpeg

47CEE352-A3A7-48F5-990F-09617195702D.jpeg

Edited by martthebass
  • Like 1