Why become a member? ×

Sandberg TT4 Passive *SOLD*
£950

Sammers

Price - £825

Up for sale is my Sandberg TT4 Passive with maple fingerboard. hardcore aged finish and black block inlays. The latter 2 being extra up-charges. It's also the Fender inspired old shape which is unobtainable from new now.

Cracking bass, vintage style with a slight modern edge. A bit more zingy than the Fender stuff I've found. Handmade in Germany!

It's in great nick, some slight blemishes on the back of the neck (pictured). The neck is close to a Fender B neck - Jazz width nut but slightly chunkier in the hand. The bass is on the heavier side. All Sandbergs get plek'd so super lower action is easier to achieve (I prefer it a bit higher, which is how it is now). I've got the hang tags and the receipt from when I collected it from the shop, those will be in the bag.

I ordered it from PMT Birmingham at the tail end of 2012, got it March time 2013. Only gigged a handful of times as I'd moved up to 5 string soon after.

It's pretty much been collecting dust in the bag since, hence the sale... it needs a new home!

Will include the Sandberg gig bag in the sale.
Would prefer collection but can post at buyers risk.

South Birmingham UK based.
No Trades Please. Price is negotiable.

Happy to answer any questions! 😊

IMG_1535.jpeg

IMG_1536.jpeg

IMG_1537.jpeg

IMG_1539.jpeg

IMG_1542.jpeg

IMG_1544.jpeg

IMG_1545.jpeg

Edited by Sammers
Price Drop