Why become a member? ×

Kytary? Anyone used them?

tonyclaret

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

They sold me a Cort Gold-A6 NAT. They sent me a guitar in the worst condition you could think of. The guitar was not as new as advertised. The frets were rusty. I've never seen anything like that. The head was damaged in a few places. The tuners were damaged all around. I immediately wrote to them asking for a refund, but they did not respond. I wrote to them three times over the next three days. I still haven't heard from them. The sales manager was Petra Pohanková. And before the sale, she was pretty talkative. The claims department keeps silent as well.

IMG_20230313_120535.jpg

IMG_20230313_120550.jpg

IMG_20230313_120559.jpg

IMG_20230313_120641.jpg

IMG_20230313_121248.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I want to tell you how their claims department works.

In my previous review, I told you what a sh*t condition a guitar that they sent me was in. The pictures are in the post above.

So I wrote to them on the same day I received the guitar to the sales manager, Petra Pohanková, and to the claims department. I sent emails every day to both email addresses. Petra never responded back. The claims department responded three days later. Three days!!!

Since then, the average response time has been two to three days. The manager in the claims department named Jan Pospíšil. He just does not respond if he feels like it. On a good day I get one very short email from him, which happens once per 2-3 days.

The main issue is that according to their "Return of Goods - Withdrawing from Sales Contract," they can "Upon agreement with the Merchandise Returns Department, we can also pick up your item(s) at your location at our own expense (this service can be used once every 90 days)."

So for two weeks, these people—I do know how to call them—couldn't organize a pickup by a courier. I suggested that she send me a return label, so I could bring the guitar to my local postal service. That was ignored.

So the guitar was not picked up until now, and nobody knows when or if it will. And I can't send it myself since they did not provide a return label. They just ignored that request.

I'll add later how the story progresses and how it will end.

So I just repeat: stay away from the store and the people. It is not worth it.

Edited by max999

2 hours ago, max999 said:

So I want to tell you how their claims department works.

In my previous review, I told you what a sh*t condition a guitar that they sent me was in. I can't add pictures here, but I added them to Google Reviews if you want to check them out.

In my previous review, they posted a message saying that they would communicate with me about solving the issue. Which is not true. I am communicating with them, or at least I am trying to. And I am going to tell you how.

So I wrote to them on the same day I received the guitar to the sales manager, Petra Pohanková, and to the claims department. I sent emails every day to both email addresses. Petra never responded back. The claims department responded three days later. Three days!!!

Since then, the average response time has been two to three days. The manager in the claims department is named Jan Pospíšil. He just does not respond if he feels like it.

The main issue is that according to their "Return of Goods - Withdrawing from Sales Contract," they can "Upon agreement with the Merchandise Returns Department, we can also pick up your item(s) at your location at our own expense (this service can be used once every 90 days)."

So for two weeks, these people—I do know how to call them—couldn't organize a pickup by a courier. I suggested that she send me a return label, so I could bring the guitar to my local postal service. That was ignored.

So the guitar was not picked up until now, and nobody knows when or if it will. And I can't send it myself since they did not provide a return label. They just ignored that request.

I'll add later how the story progresses and how it will end.

So I just repeat: stay away from the store and the people. It is not worth it.

Well, seems like it tolds everything !