Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Joe Dart Signature Model

BassApprentice

I like them too. The control cavity is big enough to put any electronics package you wanted in there, should you desire it. It’s like a blank template of a bass which you could make as complex or as simple as you wish. Even a push/pull pot to switch between serial and parallel would be sweet but still stealthy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

I like the black. Be nicer with a black pickup, but not a deal breaker.

They still don't seem to be selling that model in the UK though, otherwise I'd probably be ordering one.

You can order it directly from EBMM. They now have international shipping for basses from their vault, including the Joe Dart basses (natural and black). Shipping costs are not too bad either. 

Shop Ernie Ball Music Man - The Vault (music-man.com)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

You can order it directly from EBMM. They now have international shipping for basses from their vault, including the Joe Dart basses (natural and black). Shipping costs are not too bad either. 

I was not aware.

Thank you.

Dear Wife, you know I said I wouldn't....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

I’ve been tempted since it’s been available as well - I might wait and see if the short scale version has a second run - love that white/gold adonised look. 

38 minutes ago, drTStingray said:

I’ve been tempted since it’s been available as well - I might wait and see if the short scale version has a second run - love that white/gold adonised look. 

I'll keep an eye on the Stingray Special HH Kingpin. Hope it will be available via the Vault and also hope that "drop that bling..Kingpin" means that it won't be a blingy bass. Well, we'll know in July. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/05/2021 at 11:10, Eldon Tyrell said:

I'll keep an eye on the Stingray Special HH Kingpin. Hope it will be available via the Vault and also hope that "drop that bling..Kingpin" means that it won't be a blingy bass. Well, we'll know in July. 

Alright, checked EBMM's Vault today and found the Kingpin. Well, it is not bling in the sense of a sparkle finish but still too bling for me:

Kingpin.thumb.jpg.f1dcbc85bd6350274c315df41d4fccae.jpg

https://shop.music-man.com/ernie-ball-music-man-stingray-special-hh-kingpin.html

On 27/07/2021 at 11:27, Eldon Tyrell said:

Alright, checked EBMM's Vault today and found the Kingpin. Well, it is not bling in the sense of a sparkle finish but still too bling for me:

Kingpin.thumb.jpg.f1dcbc85bd6350274c315df41d4fccae.jpg

https://shop.music-man.com/ernie-ball-music-man-stingray-special-hh-kingpin.html

Reminds me of those black and gold Raleigh BMXs from the 80s. 

• Like 1