Why become a member? ×

Pedal Emporium - Source Audo, TC, iron ether. REDUCTIONS!!!
£1170

GisserD

Good morning pedal seekers!

Recent Helix board build means that i have to let some of these go as i cant justify having them on the board any longer :(

All pedals come with original boxed if stated (a different but equally boxy box in not stated) and entirely adequate 2nd class recorded delivery postage.

Up for grabs this month....

Iron Ether Oxide - Gated Fuzz

Up there with the mastotron this one. Definitely a wider range of sounds to be had. Built like a tank. I couldn't choose between them most of the time, hence why i still have them both!

Arrives at your door.... for £110 

NOW £105

TC Electronic corona chorus

Surely the most powerful chorus pedal that ever was? at least i think so, that's why i bought it. superb sounds out of this little green machine. In superb condition!

Arrives at your door.... for £65

NOW £60

Source Audio Orbital Modulator 

superb sounding modulation from source audio. been a staple on my board for years! excellent condition

Arrives at your door.... for £80

NOW £75

Source Audio Dimension reverb 

A pedal that doesn't come up often.... very underrated in my opinion. Incredibly versatile digital reverb and echo with some really usable and interesting sounds. capable of infinite delays for soundscapes, controllable with foot pedal to control send. meaning you can create lush chordal soundscapes then noodle/solo clean over the top. sounds amazing!!! excellent condition

Arrives at your door.... for £70

NOW £65

EBS multicomp

Simple and effective compressor pedal. Many many players swear by this one! Seen some use this one hense...

Arrives at your door.... for £55

NOW £50 SOLD

Boss ES-8 loop switcher

Forged in the depth of pedal hell, its owner has incomprehensible power to control them all!!!

This has been the brain of my board for a year of more. its capabilities know no bounds, allowing 8+1 loops, that can be re-ordered, parallel paths created, send midi PC and CC!! Beautifully designed and easy to use!!

priced to sell!! this is as cheap as they get in this condition! in the interest of full disclosure, theres a Small dent on lower RHS front corner

Arrives at your door.... for £360

withdrawn

ZVEX Mastotron - Gated Fuzz

Surely the top of the pile when it comes to synthy gated fuzz? tiny enclosure, super responsive tight envelope, sounds like a square wave, its BLUE!! whats not to love?

totally capable as an ungated "normal" fuzz box also. sound demo here ....

Arrives at your door boxed.... for £100 SOLD

Boss OC2 - Octave

really needs no introduction. classic. sen some use, but works flawlessly for that fat synth tone everybody is familiar with.

Arrives at your door, boxed.... for £85 SOLD

Aguilar Octamizer Octave

The fattest and best tracking octave pedal there is. period. IMHO of course! gets into super sub meatbox territory if required. Great condition.

Arrives at your door.... for £115 SOLD

Iron Ether Nimbus Reverb

Absolutely superb sounding reverb! specifically designed for bassand capable of lush endless textures as well as standard reverb tones. the 2 band tone controls work amazingly well to sculpt the sound without creating a mushy mess. All my other pedals want to spend the night with this pedal... its beautiful!!!

Arrives at your door, boxed.... for £120 SOLD

(NO Pedals were harmed in the making of this advert)

DSC_0974.jpg

DSC_0972.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0980.jpg

DSC_0978.jpg

DSC_0979.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0970.jpg

DSC_0969.jpg

DSC_0977.jpg

DSC_0975.jpg