Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HS210 cab and cover - SOLD
£795

lowregisterhead

Up for sale is ONE remaining Bergantino HS210 cab, in excellent condition, complete with cover.

They're fantastic cabs, an easy lift with a full and really uncoloured sound, but I'm downsizing, so sadly they have to go.

Model HS210 specifications:

1. 2 x 10" woofers with 56oz magnets with and vented pole pieces

2. high intelligibility 1" tweeter

3. custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

4. power handling - 400 watts rms

5. sensitivity: 100db • 1 watt/1 meter

6. 2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

7. impedance: 8 ohms

8. frequency response: 44hz-15khz

9. dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 18" H x 12 1/2" D

10. 55.9cm x 45.7cm x 31.75cm

11. weight: 52lbs/23.6Kgs

BOTH CABS NOW SOLD!

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bassfan said:

Do you know the difference between the HS210s and the HDN210’s? 

From what I can see, the main differences are that the HDN210 has neodymium instead of standard magnets, the frequency response is less than the HS210 (12khz instead of 15khz with the HS), the cabs are tolex as opposed to carpet covered, they do weight about 20lbs less, but cost about £1000 each.

Specs here: https://bergantino.com/product/hdn210-loudspeaker/

• 1 month later...
On 14/11/2018 at 05:32, Chris2112 said:

Any chance of one of these being posted? I am looking for a good extension cab and fancy Bergantino. 

It's possible - they're 23kg each, and most couriers have a 30kg limit, so they'd have to be sent separately. PM me with your postcode and I can get you a quote.

On 24/09/2018 at 08:30, ebenezer said:

Had a pair of these, sold them to Conan of this very parish, amazing cabs and even though they are 52 lbs due to their shape/form an easy lift...glwts

Indeed! And they belonged to Wateroftyne before that, so they had been around the block... Great cabs, and as you say, a very manageable lift.

On 16/11/2018 at 14:55, Conan said:

Indeed! And they belonged to Wateroftyne before that, so they had been around the block... Great cabs, and as you say, a very manageable lift.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I would like to clarify that the cabs Conan refers to are NOT the ones for sale on this thread - they have definitely not been "around the block", in fact you can see from the photos that they're in very nice condition indeed... I suppose the fact that another pair had that kind of longevity is a plus... 😉

• 3 weeks later...