Why become a member? ×

Studio clearout - Monitors, Audio Interface, Mics and more
£850

Hi all,

I’m moving house and slimming the studio down. The following is up for grabs...

Audient iD22 interface. Incredible interface and mic preamp. This really opened my eyes to Audient Mic pres as it contains the same ones found in the Uber expensive desks and stuff. Boxed. £200

Behringer Amp800 Mini Amp. 4-Channel Headphone amp. Boxed. £30

sE Electronics Reflexion Mic Shield. Portable vocal booth. Will include pop shield (and mic stand if and I don’t need to post). £40

Line Audio CM3 Condenser Mic. Perfect for guitar/bass, but also excellent on everything else. An all round excellent mic. Boxed. £80

Event Audio 20/20 BAS V3 powered monitors, pair. Boxed. The nicest audio monitors priced under £1000 that I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. SOLD

ISO Acoustics ISO L8R200 platforms. Stunningly good at isolating speakers from whatever is underneath them. SOLD

Sennheiser e835s Dynamic Mic. Great alternative to the SM58. Half decent on a bass cab too! SOLD

Novation LaunchKey Mini Mk.1 midi controller. Boxed. SOLD

Akai LPK25 midi controller. SOLD

sE Electronics X1 Condenser Mic. Perfect for vocals. Boxed. SOLD

Pics to follow. I’m in Derby and collection is welcomed (possible drop-off and meet half way can be done too). Will accept offers on multiple buys.

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

On 20/10/2018 at 11:40, Len_derby said:

Hiya,

you don't happen to have any mic stands you're looking to move on do you?

I'm in Derby so can collect.

Hi Len. I think I have a regular boom stand (I was going to include it for free with the Reflexion Shield) and a smaller one (mic’ing a kick drum or bass cab).

I’m away in Germany until next Monday now, but will confirm as soon as I get back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...