Why become a member? ×

SOLD/TRADED :( Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution £800 8lbs!
£895

Bassman666

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aNot 100% this is the right choice, however, I've decided to see if there is any interest in my maruszczyk Elwood Absolution. I bought this a few months ago from bassdirect and it's in immaculate condition. These are handmade in Poland and this one is a year old. It's visually stunning and plays unbelievably well. It has a great tone and the build quality is 1st class (Delano pickups/preamp, zero fret etc) . It's incredibly light (my luggage scales say 8lbs!) However my ONLY reason for not keeping it is I've grown to love abit of MM pickup tone in my sound. It comes with original gigbag and certificates. Would prefer to meet but can post at cost. May consider musicman sounding trades so try me, apologies if I'm fussy though  :) any trial welcome in Gosport Hampshire 

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are stunning! Always happy to hear opinions, however new these are £1500 ish and this one is only a year old and immaculate condition. I feel it's a good price, especially as regular US fender jazz would cost about the same..  That said I would move slightly on price if someone interested was to collect :)

Edited by Bassman666