Why become a member? ×

Most Basschatters Online

hiram.k.hackenbacker

10 hours ago, Dood said:

Greetings Professor Falken.. 

Never mind that eighties Disney rubbish.
(Pulls half a dozen memory sticks from the Basschat server)
Sing Daisy Bell for me now b1tch!

PS:  *giggle*

PPS:  This inspired A C Clarke seven years before the release of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I see a flaw in the plan. Attempt to get 1000+ online at the same time has 312 views. Mmm.

You'd have better luck trying to get a Mexican Wave out of us lot.

Nice try though.

On a more serious note;  the number of "Bad Gateway" messages that I get from Cloudflare suggests that the new server can't really cope as well as it has been expected to.  We'd crash the site if we flooded it.

• 1 year later...

Yes I’m very happy with how the forum is growing and how it ‘feels’ these last few months. We’ve got some exciting ‘rewards’ coming next week the first of which I’ll announce tomorrow. Here’s to a bright future! 🍻 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, ped said:

Yes I’m very happy with how the forum is growing and how it ‘feels’ these last few months. We’ve got some exciting ‘rewards’ coming next week the first of which I’ll announce tomorrow. Here’s to a bright future! 🍻 

Great result. I've noticed that there have been a few self confessed lurkers registering and that can only be a good thing. Keep up the great work 👍

• Thanks 1

There's a limit I suppose to how much you can discuss in all things bass 

ive just checked my regular football fan forum and there's 1406 people on line and that's a quiet spell 

Forums rely on input and stuff turning over fast to warrant revisiting 

What we need is the ultimate BC thread, something that everyone can behind.

Can we discuss whether Jeremy Clarkson should eat vegan food as he lends his bass rig to a non-binary guitarist whilst they're parking outside someone else's house in an electric car ?

It should get most of basschat here if it doesn't induce heart attacks ;)

Edited by ahpook
  • Like 2

I joined 2007 so been around a good while 😮 .I don't feel I have a lot to add to most discussions, though I have tried to put more effort in the last 12 months or so! ... I will either give input on stuff if I think it is genuinely helpful to someone, or I will make stupid useless comments in an attempt to be amusing depending on my mood. 🤪

• Like 1