Why become a member? ×

Squarnch!

theosd

1 hour ago, Teebs said:

I've had a few pedals over the years that have turned out to be squarnch. The key is to keep looking 'til you find the right one.

Thanks.  Problem is, I find I can't really tell the difference between squarnch and greem.  I suppose the greem's more popular, but that isn't surprising under the circumstances :(

1 hour ago, alyctes said:

Thanks.  Problem is, I find I can't really tell the difference between squarnch and greem.  I suppose the greem's more popular, but that isn't surprising under the circumstances :(

If you smell the inside of a tram drivers boot,  that's greem. Very easy to differentiate from squarnch

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, drTStingray said:

I thought they were both lyrics from rap songs .... or maybe I misheard against the adjacent bleeps over naughty words. 

You are getting confused with Abba’s early start making songs for the fetish industry. “Take a squarnch on me” only became popular when they rewrote the lyrics. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, alyctes said:

Forget Greem.  You need I Can't Believe it's Not  Squarnch! on your butties.

2 hours ago, Bobthedog said:

You are getting confused with Abba’s early start making songs for the fetish industry. “Take a squarnch on me” only became popular when they rewrote the lyrics. 

Abba swear by it.

Ever since it was announced that Boston Pancake enthusiasts were at risk of catching nasty diseases from sharing squarnch without protection they've been promoting I Can't Believe it's Not Squarnch! at their Boston Pancake parties.

Winks at Discreet

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/09/2018 at 05:35, SpondonBassed said:

image.png.9f7f948f64aebd2caae7a06fe6f61500.png

"With your Elvis Presley and wasp-waist and swivel-hippy, show you had, and I must say it showed it first self in pictures with the rhythmic contrapole of the wobbling of the hipper, sideways with the head and tilty, gave him that expression both also with a little doggy-lublike in the eyebold which he conveyed to the smaller femailode of the specie, coupled with his music because he did trittly-how fine on the strims, helped him along the roamer [....] I heard it first of all on a record in the early mordy: I was doing the shavit-huff with my razor blade, which of course is a safety one, and suddenly, suddenly he did a little syncopole or a drop-it and how, or something he did and caused a jerkit over a pimplode and I've been suffering ever since!"

Stanley Unwin, Comedian  1911 - 2002

A stark warning about the dangers of shaving while listening to that new fangled Rock and Roll.  Gird your pimplodes folks.  You will know you have broken one if you hear a squarnch.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, after a hard day working I got home and decided to play a bit of bass to relax

However my flipping headphones have only gone and stopped working. The squarnch is awful, and it looks like the floggle toggle has snapped. I tried some left hand down a bit but to no avail.

Edited by Bridgehouse