Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2008 Fender US Standard Precision - Sunburst/Rosewood *Reduced* £625
£695

zranyard

***This has now sold.***

Hello there I am selling this lovely precision bass, 100% original to the best of my knowledge, I swapped the pup out for a 62 custom a year or so back, but have reinstalled the original for the purpose of sale.  I could include the 62 pup for a bit extra if you are interested. The only exception in terms of originality is the case, I do not have the original case any more.  It was a bit too battered after literally one trip in the cargo hold!

***Now includes a (road worn) Hiscox hard case***

The bass does have some marks which I have tried my best to capture, I'm not too sure but it appears to be the lacquer possibly from extreme temperature change..? I'm sure someone here would have a better idea.  It's hard to see, there's faint lines on the back and front, which can be felt, though they are very fine.  Not something that can be seen in the daylight but still, I have priced accordingly in my opinion.  There's also a small mark on the headstock in the usual area, again I have tried to photograph this. 

Reduced - £700 £675 £625

PICKUP ONLY, happy to drive a fair distance to deliver/ meet buyer.

LOCATION - The bass is in Somerset, I can meet around there, or around the Bristol area at reasonably short notice.

More photos here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/bLKZ6KooiQMhUR6Z7 

Thanks for looking.

20180916_094307.jpg

20180916_094136.jpg

Edited by zranyard

• 2 weeks later...