Why become a member? ×

Hi from Spain

andruca

Hi, this is Andrés, argentinean, but longtime inhabitant of Madrid (Spain). I've been here for a few months but never properly introduced myself. I'm 44, been a pro bassist on and off for some years and now, with 2 kids, I'm deep into dad rock territory 😂 Still, I try to keep active, building our second studio with a longtime musical partner and have a couple "latent life" HC bands, one in the vein of Me First & the Gimme Gimmes (just in Spanish, with Spanish and Latin hit material) and what I call MY band, in which I sing and compose all vocals and do the vocal arrangement. Every few years we release some new material, the topmost intention of it being the challenge, creating and recording new music is probably what I've enjoyed the most about music since I became the singer in my own band (out of long time distaste with 9 out of 10 singers I've played with and/or hear). I'm a total Musicman+SansAmp fanboy. I've produced and occasionally still produce some bands here & there, I'm way more into artistical production (making your music interesting) than the tech part of it, of which I'm no nerd but still have come to have a lot of knowledge about too.

This is some of my ("badreligionary", sorta') music...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...