Why become a member? ×

No longer available Gibson EB4 (2017 model) *Price reduced*
£550

FinnDave

No longer available 

So, a proper Gibson bass, 34" scale and a two octave neck make it a very useable bass.

Two humbuckers with coil taps via push/pull on the volume knobs, Babicz bridge as standard, Gibson gig bag. Bought new by myself last Autumn and has seen very little use. Has been checked over by local pro luthier. 

Good range of tones available and very light (6 lbs 12 oz).

Prefer collection from my house in West Oxfordshire as the seller can see what they are getting and try it out through a decent amp and cab. I can meet up when I am away from home - I will be in the Wirral the 15th/16th December, and in South Devon on the weekend of 12th/13th January and can bring the bass with me if there is a buyer there.

I am trying (really, I am!) to cut back to just four basses, so I am not interested in trades for this, just a cash sale - but if someone were to offer a decent Ibanez six string (fretted) bass then I would definitely be interested. I already have an SR506, though...

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

Edited by FinnDave
added trade info

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, BassManGraham said:

Nice bass for a very reasonable price. GLWS

Thank you, I've had three people who said they'd "definitely" have it and then let me down (no one from this forum, I hasten to add) so it's going to a shop as a commission sale soon. 

I'm currently open to offers for the next few days!