Why become a member? ×

noise_art

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, it's really old thing I was involved in! :) Great times!
if you type in YT "nadchodzi czas" - it will show another song from this time. It was recorded on Sandberg Ken Taylor Imbuja, maybe it's gonna be helpful for the demo of Sandberg if anyone needs :)

I can provide the BE Fretless soundsamples in PM as the stuff I recorded on this beauty is still waiting for release :)
I am open to resonable price negotiations because of GAS for another bass! :)

Cheers @NickD!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, noise_art said:

@FunkyDude thank you for your patience!
I did measurements and the It's possible to make it wider up to 17 mm - sorry for mistake! :)

IMG_20190106_192240.jpg

IMG_20190106_192721.jpg

Wow, the default spacing is very narrow. I'm a 18mm guy. Thanks for the info anyway....good luck.

@FunkyDude I play commonly on 19mm, and found that Mayo makes one of most comfortable basses to play even if these are not wide-spacing ;) As I don't know when I would be using this bass next time, just let myself to put it for sale :)

But fully I understand your personal prefs!

Cheers mate!

Edited by noise_art

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2018 at 17:58, noise_art said:

I had fretted version in the past, I recorded it in this song (in my domestic language):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSMHiB_Ai0

Yup, really cool basses!

Too narrow spacing on the bass for me, but let me also chime in to say that I absolutely love this track, too. Probably not the best place to ask - but if you'd have any other recommendations of similar type of music (in Polish is fine :) ) - would be curious to hear it (perhaps via PM?). 

Meanwhile - have a bump, and good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic