Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Character VT Bass Deluxe - £150 SOLD
£185

Nell-E

SOLD. 

Built like a tank and has been a permanent resident on my pedalboard since purchase. Super versatile and does a great job of simulating classic amps. Only selling as my covers band has recently disbanded so I am downsizing my gear.

Good, fully working condition bar a few scratches and paint wear on the edges. Velcro already attached for pedal board use. £150 including postage

Here's the official blurb from Tech 21:

The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion. Actual size: 9-7/8"L x 5-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H.

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

Edited by Nell-E
SOLD