Why become a member? ×

SOLD Music Man Sterling (US) now £1049!
£1200

Ian McFly

*New Price: £1049 + shipping*

Hi,

I'm selling my Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling, 4 string with a single humbucker. This is an American made bass, it's the not-so-common Sterling, not a model from Music Man's Asian made "Sterling by Music Man" series. If you're familiar with Music Man basses, you know exactly what this bass is about: punchy, growly, and super comfortable to play. The neck is similar to a Jazz Bass profile.
As you can see on the pics, it's white, with a rosewood fretboard and a black pickguard, which I specifically requested when I ordered it.

It's in amazing condition, no dings or dents, it's only been gigged once, been to a few rehearsals, and been well looked after. It comes with the original Music Man hard case and a fresh set of strings too. It's a great sounding bass, very easy to play.

It was purchased brand new (made to order) in 2017. I'm looking to sell, NO TRADE. 
The bass can be picked up in Edinburgh, I can also consider shipping it within the UK.

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested.

Thanks.

1476551020_ZvXzBZ9uTWZ9mOelLKAuw_thumb_1cb5.thumb.jpg.d191deeb895fc08bff13e7450aff1b62.jpg

40xYevVhTSCLv5O7mISKvw_thumb_1cb3.jpg

np+RMRyPRLyqZd2ZlYjDlw_thumb_1cb2.jpg

NRkt8gOFSKGzeHZKzFBugQ_thumb_1cb6.jpg

NVwADcPvTfGNWzO%QKtUzg_thumb_1cb4.jpg

UjCY6yNsSDGD9xzEEcQwLA_thumb_1cb8.jpg

Edited by martthebass
Price change
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t sell it if I didn’t need the dough. I do prefer my PJ Fender for what I play, but it’s pure personal preference and it doesn’t take away the fact this Sterling is a great bass. If I could afford it I’d keep both, but it has to go. I think the price is quite fair considering it’s in amazing condition. 

• 2 weeks later...