Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Marcoelwray

Hellzero

Got Marco's Mayones Comodous Custom 5 and everything was fine. The bass is new, just as described, Marco is a great guy and we had a warm welcome. I also had the opportunity to give a try to his home made basses, which are very good. You can deal with Marco in total confidence. Zorba says hello to Milo. 😉

• 1 month later...

Traded my Noguera Expression Plus Deluxe for Marco's Glockenklang Blue Soul + Epifani UL3 310. This time Marco came to my place and he tried all my basses. We also had a long talk drinking coffee. A real pleasure to deal with and a very nice chap too. Bye bye 'til the next time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a beautiful Thumb of Marco that he had refurbished.  His communication was superb including sending me a video tour of the instrument!  I am always wary of getting instruments overseas but would happily deal with Marco again as the transaction was seamless.

Top guy to deal with!

• 3 months later...

I recently bought one of Marco’s latest creations - the Amani 5 string single cut fretless. Fantastic work by Marco and a superb guy to deal with during the sale, answering questions very quickly, including video demos. Absolutely trustworthy, you can deal with confidence.

• 1 month later...