Why become a member? ×

kodiakblair

5 minutes ago, funkle said:

How did this bass work out, Dave? I keep eyeing up dual P pickup basses and the price is right on this one....other choices seem very expensive.

Like an eejit I sold it ☹️ 

Somebody in Edinburgh was after a decent bass for one of his students an this fool thought "the RPBX would be a great bass for anyone" so offered it up.

Regretted it then and regret it now . Wide shallow D neck, well balanced, great fit/finish. 

Grab one but ask the seller about the nut width. Few year back there was a QC mix up and a batch shipped out with 38mm jazz type necks instead of the 42mm  P-bass.

• Thanks 1

Ah, nice. 

The Revelation page says they all come with 38mm nut width necks now. I’m cool with that - my preference anyway. 

Out if stock everywhere though! Next delivery into one supplier comes in ‘mid Autumn’. Lol

2 hours ago, funkle said:

Ah, nice. 

The Revelation page says they all come with 38mm nut width necks now. I’m cool with that - my preference anyway. 

Out if stock everywhere though! Next delivery into one supplier comes in ‘mid Autumn’. Lol

Mid Autumn might be too late 😀

Will PM you the buyer's details 👍

• Thanks 1