Feedback for Aidan63

discreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Aidan has just relieved me of the burden of ownership of a set of strings.  As has been said many times above Aidan is brilliant to deal with, great comms. and quick payment.  Thanks for a great transaction.

• 3 weeks later...

Just sold a Mono Vertigo bag to Aidan in an extremely easy and pleasant deal - immediate payment and very pleasurable communications throughout.  Parcelforce did it's usual thing of 96 hours to deliver on a 24 hour service but Aidan was patient and relaxed as we watched the tracking ping-pong around the country.  A great bastion and pillar of our community, I can recommend Aidan without reservation.  Indeed, great to engage in some bass-related chat and updates (we've exchanged gear/money previously).  Thanks Aidan and enjoy the bag!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Advertised for PJB C4 or CAB27, Aiden offered me a CAB27, inc courier. Agreed the price, paid the bill. The cab was picked picked up yesterday and delivered this morning to me. Original packaging including a neat Roqsolid cover!

What a service from DPD and Aiden, what’s not to like? 6****** rating my man, it’s been a pleasure.

Edited by Oldman
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I've just received my old fretless back from Aidan - it's been with him for the past few years and he very graciously offered to sell it back to me in the Mono case that I also sold to him in a post fretless deal (see earlier posts in this thread).  Absolutely perfect deal and some fabulous conversations throughout.  We share more than just an obsessive interest in basses.  The bass was brilliantly packed and arrived exactly on schedule - it was also in perfect condition and has been treated extremely well throughout Aidan's ownership.  A stellar member of our community - deal in entire confidence.  Cheers Aidan, another very enjoyable encounter!

• Like 1