Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Aidan63

discreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a Squier Affinity Telecaster from Aidan. Fairly priced, exactly as described and excellently packed and shipped. Aidan was very communicative and fast to respond to questions or with updates.

A thoroughly good egg ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a nice little mini fretless from Aidan... Fantastic comms from the start and he even insisted that I try the bass out before he would take any money from me... considering I live in Ireland and he had to pack and ship the bass to me first I thought this was a really nice gesture and very trusting indeed! The bass was well packed and arrived in good shape... I have no hesitation in recommending Aidan as a seller... top notch stuff!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Squire 51 style P bass from Aidan, had a few conversations with him on the phone and cannot recommend him highly enough for anyone to do business with. A lovely chap and very knowlegable. It has been a pleasure doing business with him, and the bass was sent via a courier and was very well packaged both in the case and the outer packaging and arrived in South Yorkshire absolutely fine. The bass is beautiful and a credit to Aidan for looking after it so well; Thank you again Aidan. All the best, Andy