Why become a member? ×

Shure GLXD16

danny-79

Hi and hello. 

I brought one of these a few years back now and am super happy with it. It sits on my pedal board held down with Velcro and cable ties. I’ve recently just revamped my board (cut cables to size, made power leads that now all run from one connection from board etc) 

in short. Does anyone know of a better way of attaching it to said board? A specific mounting bracket would be ideal but can not find one on line ? 

Let me know please 

cheers Dan

On 19/09/2018 at 11:34, M@23 said:

Sorry, not an answer to your Q... But how do you like the Shure? I've had bad luck with a Line 6 G50 with dropouts and the reviews are awful for the G70. The Shure looks very smart. 

Hi. Yes I’m very happy with the Shure it does the job seamlessly. Dead easy to use. Initial set up to pair the two units together. Set the gain level and that’s it. The battery in the body pack lasts for ages (battery light displayed on receiver) charges off a micro usb 

cant fault it apart from the receiver being a awkward shape when it comes to needing a bit more than Velcro to hold it down and Shure not making brackets for it it’s brilliant 

On 25/09/2018 at 16:36, cattytown said:

What's the back of the Shure like? Would something like Pedal Links do the job?
They are a bit like the sides off a bike chain - a bit of metal with two holes. Case mounts to the back of the pedal, screw to the board.

Paul.

The screws are countersink so not really possible to use the chain link method unfortunately. I’m totally out of ideas. Apart from making some kind of bracket, bit like the bracket for the power supply, voodoo lab/ pedaltrain etc but thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1