Why become a member? ×

NAD (new amp day) + YDD (young dog day)

Witters

Ordered from Gear4Music in July and after five or six emails along the lines of “we estimate delivery next week” followed a few hours later by “sorry, supply problems, we will let you know” 😡 my new amp/cab arrived yesterday!.  🎆🍺🍾 Unpacked, it looks very nice, (and the cats like the box), but I’ve no idea what it sounds like yet as I’ve not had the time to try it.  😞

First person to try it will be one of my grade 8’s tomorrow morning!  It’s the TC Electronic BH250 (red thing behind the dog) and the Eden EX112-4 (Also behind the dog - he wanted some attention, bless)

Photo was taken early this morning so it’s not great, I’m rushing a bit as I’m excited to share!

Have great days, folks!

1D4FF718-D853-4E2B-B120-E5C5E8B9997C.thumb.jpeg.0c392b723148a0f1fa257c151d4bc208.jpeg

8 hours ago, Danuman said:

How's the EX112? I almost bought one at one point, but they were out of stock. Looks like a brilliant little rig!

I think it’s great, perfect for my needs.  My bass friends and students make it sound great! I hope to get some time with it over the weekend.  It took a long time to get here due to various supply issues which seemed to be U.K. wide as I couldn’t find it anywhere else. Also, for around £200 or less, it’s a bargain. Definitely worth the wait.

Great for small gigs and rehearsals and teaching.

19 hours ago, Rich said:

Nice (both the amp and Django :lol: ), I look forward to hearing this wee beastie in action (the amp, not Django). A good excuse for me to deliver the Hubbard book in person?

Most definitely mate, Friday’s are good.  Bring a bass to test it or use mine.