Why become a member? ×

SOLD Cog Effects Rogue One/R-1 dual octave fuzz
£165

Marky Screen

Bought this from a fellow BC'r at the start of the year.

Its been a savage mistress but isn't getting the use it deserves now with all my other toys and journeys into gated fuzz territory.

Looking to get what I paid for it.

Price includes P+P to uk

2 independent channels of fuzz. Diode and capacitor in/out switching to get every conceivable Muff variant out of it you can think of! 

Independent clean blends on both channels. Independent mids control on both channels to conquer the long standing Muff tone stack disappearing in the mix problem.

Also has a switchable Sub octave (Same as the T-16) which can be filtered from brash synth hollow square wave to clean sub sound. Switches to mute the dry blend when Sub octave is engaged was really cool to keep levels consistent.

I ended up using it either for 2 channels of Fuzz,  one more buttery smooth Muff sound and a Double diode full gain death cannon with clean kill switches on when the sub was engaged

or

Clean Sub octave mix and Sub only on the B channel so it had a 3-Leaf Octobre style set of foot controls available.

It has some pitting and cosmetic blemishes on the ali case as you can see in the photos. Same condition as when I got it, but safe to says its all working rock solidly!

I have the original box for it too which I can dig out.

Sad to see it go TBH but it needs using not snoozing in a cupboard

20180912_110600(0).jpg

20180912_110614.jpg

20180912_110640.jpg

20180912_110648.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Marky Screen said:

Hey there,

Not sure of exact power draw but its not gonna be much as its all analogue. As a rough conservative guess I'd say should be well under 150ma, as from what Ive seen of almost all other analogue dirt pedals normal draw is like 10 -20ma Max.

If you are willing to send it to Belgium for that price I'll take it. I'll send you a PM. ;)

I bet this sounds amazing!! Ive just got a Cog Grand Tarkin and it sounds fantastic with my T65 octave (and my MXR BOD) so ive a simpler version of this!! The Cog pedals are fantastic quality, Mark is also a very lovely bloke to deal with 😁