Why become a member? ×

Tuesday night noises....

scannerman

1 hour ago, scannerman said:

...Constructive feedback more than welcome...

On the 'plus' side...

The unusual bass tones, the hypnotic riff, the melodic solo lines, the 'space' fade-away...

On the 'minus' side...

The unusual bass tones, the hypnotic riff, the melodic solo lines, the 'space' fade-away...

Quite the thing for a Tuesday night, so well done on the timing front. Most of the mix comes across cleanly, except for those effects where, apparently, a bit less 'clean' is what was wanted; it works. The development over the span of the piece is about right, it 'moves' gently from mood to mood just as one would want it to. To be perfectly honest (sorry, it's my style...), the 'peeking from behind the curtain' counter-lick started to grate a touch, but, thankfully, the lead stuff came in and diverted attention from it. Borderline, though.
Not much to criticise there without seeming harsh (it's not my style...), so congratulations. I would listen through again with no qualms (except for that little 'ear-worm' after-lick...), and look forward to more of the same quality. Thanks for sharing; well done all round. B|