Why become a member? ×

4 candles

For Sale.

1x Vanderklay 112MNT Cabinet.   

£500

In excellent condition, used on 2 gigs.   Complete with Vanderklay padded covers.  Collection from Birmingham or please contact me to discuss possible delivery as I travel around the U.K generally so may be somewhere neer.  I am selling these superb cabs as well as some other items to fund a custom bass that is due for completion very shortly and needs to be paid for.  Grab a bargain for what is essentially as new cabs.  these are currently retailing at £700 each with the covers I beleive

Exquisitely designed high end bass amplification from Europe with the modern bass player in mind. Hand made cabs featuring custom designed drivers and cross-overs. Available exclusively from Bass Direct, we feel that if you are in the market for professional quality cabinets you should put these on your list and come in and try them out.

The NeoLite cabinets are loaded with the latest generation custom-made neodymium drivers. The drivers are absolute state-of-the-art; constructed from a cast aluminium frame, neodymium magnet assembly, unique coil and magnet cooling design, waterproof cone material, linear frequency response, high power- and sensitivity-ratings. The tweeters feature a custom-made filter with tweeter protection circuit and a high frequency attenuator on the back panel. Here you will also find two Neutrik® speakon/6.3mm jack-combo connectors linked parallel.

These "high efficiency" cabinets are sealed airtight from the inside so the air will only enter or leave the cab through the tuned port-tube mounted on either the front or back or both. Each speaker cabinet is hand-made by Marc Vanderkley, using strong but lightweight void free birch and poplar plywood, dowel joint construction, internal bracing and is covered with high quality black carpet which will protect your cabinet for years to come.

With 600 Watts rms on tap, this super high efficiency cabinet is ideal for the player looking for a very high output and lightweight cabinet that provides plenty of controlled volume. Deep low end is perfectly balanced with punchy mid range and detailed, crystal clear high end. A very light cabinet that works for almost any type of bass, including upright and any style of music. We suggest running a pair of these for maximum efficiency.

Configuration: 1x12” Neodymium driver + 1" tweeter variable tweeter control from 0 - 10.
Power: 600 Watts RMS 
Impedance: 8 Ohms and 4Ω version for 2015
Freq. response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 99 dB 1W @ 1m

Size: H x W x D, 41 cm / 16” x 50 cm / 20” x 41 cm / 16” 
Weight: 16 Kg / 35 lbs

Thanks for looking

Mark

20180902_112905.jpg

20180902_113034.jpg

20180902_112835.jpg

20180902_112949.jpg