Why become a member? ×

One of the craziest builds ive ever seen - in a good way!!!

dyerseve

On 08/09/2018 at 22:48, TheGreek said:

Reminiscent of the multi-coloured jigsaw puzzle bass by a Dutch builder. Can't find photos - they were on the weird bass thread but may have disappeared as it was a while ago.

Bas Extravaganza. He appears to have taken down his site so there's very little information about his instruments out there any more other than what other people have saved or written.

On 09/09/2018 at 15:04, Newfoundfreedom said:

If the demo video is anything to go by. That's almost 6 grand for something that sounds like a wet fart. 

Are you serious? I think it sounds fantastic, nothing wet or farty about it! Some very nice playing too!

Well ...I had a listen over some Audio Technica ATH M50X ' phones and.... yep  it sounded like shite to be fair... very generic sounding in fact, and this  "let's play some harmonics and finger pick a few chords"....really gets on my m'oobs to be honest... "baby"? " parents"! ?  it's a bit o' wood pal!

As much as I can truly appreciate the *insane* amount of skill it must take to make something like this, I feel these sort of basses are nothing more than attention seeking conversation / lifestyle pieces for people with more money than sense.

All this is just personal opinion of course !

😀

• Like 1