simontdo

WITHDRAWN 2018 Shuker P bass (Mint) Reduced to £950
£1100

£950

For sale, an almost new Shuker P bass.

Unmarked, still with protective covering on the pickguard, and dated May 2018.

Spec is as follows:

• 34" scale
  • 20 frets
  • maple neck
  • maple f/board
  • two way truss rod
  • carbon fibre reinforcement
  • black dots
  • medium fretwire
  • White Ash body
  • Seymour Duncan quarter pounder pickups.

Weight is 4.35 kg (9lb 8oz in old money)

As you would expect, it plays flawlessly.

20180825_115031.thumb.jpg.8622530bf7c2187b0572a8d53dd95736.jpg20180825_115038.thumb.jpg.b90fcfcb30aa9303f48eb98d4c6b0506.jpg20180825_115046.thumb.jpg.3914aabce73a759f93fbd9a9a939bd9a.jpg20180825_115103_HDR.thumb.jpg.86fd27af078c0cb0235077a0fba420b9.jpg20180825_115110.thumb.jpg.a826d63d38166501df0fb9b7c620f47a.jpg

Edited by simontdo
  • Like 4

It's no problem to post it. 

Although, at a million miles, I might need Elon Musk 's help 😉

Edited by simontdo
Additional humour

Sorry, thanks for the interest,  but my boat is not floated.

Good luck with your sale.

• Thanks 1

Is this a Shuker P bass or a Shuker JJ Burnel signature? Can’t quite see the signature on the back of the headstock?

It's not a JJB signature. 

I have one of those and although this is a similar weight, it sounds a little more mellow to my ears.

• Like 1

Am I right in that you bought the Shuker p bass body that was on sale here a while ago and added a new neck to make a complete bass?   The body looks the same as the one that was for sale - plastic film on the scratch plate?

You're sort of right, but as it was brand new, it went back to Jon, who made another neck for it and set it up.

So, to be clear, I didn't add the neck.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By maciejho
      *NEW PRICE* PRICE DROP 3000 £
      Hi everyone! I'm Selling my 2003 Fbass bn5! Bass is located Cracow, Poland. No trades. Please feel free to ask any questions  Bass is in a very good condition. Some little scratches on a bridge (photo) and one small 'ding' on a headstock (photo). Original F-bass gig bag included. The Buyer cover a shipping cost.
      Ash Body
      One piece Maple Neck with highly figured Birdseye Maple Board
      34.5 scale
      Black Hardware
      Oil Finish
      Dunlop Straplocks
      Tara Labs Wiring from pickups to pre and from pre to output jack
      F bass electronics with 2 tappable stacked Humbuckers
      19mm spacing
      Small Frets
      10lbs 7oz weight
      Sleeker neck profile with slightly smaller nut width

Greetings

• By Paul S
      My back isn't getting any better so I am selling one of my Trace Elliot heads in favour of a more lightweight alternative. 
      I believe this is the AH-300 with the GP12 SMX preamp.  I bought it on here a few years ago and it has been my main gigging amp for that time.  Monster of a head, as loud as anything you'll want and this amp is bursting with heft because of the proper Trace Elliot watts (etc etc).  I have never had the master above 3 even when used on its own without pa support.    All the usual superlatives, in fact, especially when it comes to how loud it is.  Comes with nice long kettle lead and one of obbm's lorry towing jack to right angle speakon cab leads.  Mounted into a Gator ABS rack case and, with the leads tucked neatly inside, weighs in at a perfectly reasonable 13.1kg.  I found it made a decently balanced carry in with this in one hand and my Barefaced Supercompact in the other.  Such a shame my back is no longer perfectly reasonable.  Did I say it was loud?
      Price is £150 firm collected from Benfleet in Essex, could possibly meet up or deliver for fuel costs within a reasonable radius of Benfleet.  But I am not prepared to courier this so please don't ask.

• By desmondpot
      Next in line for the chop is this, my '99 Stingray (3 band EQ) with a lovely flamed  maple board and neck (satin finish)
      It's in near perfect condition, crazy for a 20 year old bass,  weighs in at a fairly typical 9lb and is in charge of all my 70's funk needs.
      It will be sorely missed.
      Price is £900 collected from the shed in Sheffield, no offers but I may be tempted by a great condition  BB2000/3000/3000a (Japanese) or Jaydee Supernatural in trade even though I know I shouldn't.
      Will arrange insured UK shipping at cost, but prefer collection or meet up within reasonable distance of Sheffield
      Comes with period correct case (the pre-ABS, vintage(?) variety), allen key and duster. I thought I had the tags, but I can't find them at the mo.....

• By desmondpot
      Here we have my Musicman Sterling Black Onyx from 2002 in near mint condition (there's some fine swirling on the pick guard is all) with case and tags.
      For those that don't know, these were a limited "custom shop" run of 150 pieces, 75 for the USA and 75 everywhere else,  of which this is number 46 from the US. I bought it when I first started work for Marvel in 2002.
      It's never been gigged or practiced outside of my studio and it's currently wearing a new set of Black Beauties (nothing else will do).

It's black.

The price is £1000 collected from the shed in Sheffield or local meetup. I'll arrange UK delivery for cost.

• By Sharkfinger
      OK. let's part this out.  
      Body with original black 3-ply pickguard and thumbrest (not pictured). Relatively light: fully build bass was 3.8 Kg.£70 Delivered. American V-Mod pickups (with original box) £80 delivered Gotoh 201 bridge (allen key but no screws) £25 delivered KiOgon wiring loom Vol/blend/tone (Bourns pots) and bell plate.  £30 delivered or trade for vol/vol/tone with 3-way toggle.  
      NOTE: there is a big 'ole dent in the top edge that's take off the paint and chipped the body.  I got it like that.  I just filed the edges and just carried on.  Also paint chip at the bottom strap button and a couple of paint cracks around the neck pocket.
      £180 plus postage FIRM for all of it plus postage (of around £15) or collect / meet from East / West Herts (weekdays) or somewhere in Essex at weekends.