Why become a member? ×

What is this Soviet craziness?

8 hours ago, stewblack said:

Oh god. I'm in love with these Soviet bass stylings! Here's another favourite https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tonika-bass-Sverdlovsk-USSR-vintage-Rossia/192628465034?hash=item2cd98d1d8a:g:gwoAAOSwcTRa0wzL

Stew, you shouldn't have done that, you really shouldn't.

I've bought it. I just had to.

• Haha 1

The description is just SO good; I felt obliged to preserve it for prosperity on our fine pages as A VERY FINE example of google translate mis-use:

Shaft stiffness aside ... I particularly like "When sending the neck is separated from the body"  Who's Neck?  The senders or the receivers?

Active Electric Bass "Borisov BASS-1"

has three induction pickup , improved design , universal stand that allows change the length of the strings and their relative distance pickups, adjusting screwdriver Encased in guitar ,effects card.

Grief has a shaft stiffness , tension which made nut.

In the control device electric pickups mechanical vibrations of strings into an electrical signal . To extend the range of sound and color in the radio circuit used electric phase effect on the PCB

The spectrum of the output signal at the output device is changed by switches and knobs effects. With the inclusion of three switches produced tones and pen next to them is used to adjust the volume.

The operates in the presence of the battery "9V" .

When sending the neck is separated from the body.