Why become a member? ×

** sold** 2 x Yamaha DXR12
£600

Selling a pair of Yamaha DXR12 speakers in good condition. Used as monitors for a few years then left on the shelf after we started using IEMs.

Collection or meet up only, I can't post these as they are pretty heavy.  I will now post these in the UK.

20180901_135014.jpg

20180901_135007.jpg

20180901_135004.jpg

20180901_134959.jpg

Edited by EmmettC
photos

I get a good enough deal sending from work, so I can try and sort postage only issue will be finding boxes, I'm not back at work to post them until next week though.

These are the cheapest I've ever seen, specifically for a quick sale, so the best I'm willing to do is £300 each including postage and a stagg cover. I'll only do this if they both sell, otherwise I'd prefer to sell as a pair, bear in mind I won't be able to post until next week.

Edited by EmmettC

21 hours ago, EmmettC said:

I get a good enough deal sending from work, so I can try and sort postage only issue will be finding boxes, I'm not back at work to post them until next week though.

These are the cheapest I've ever seen, specifically for a quick sale, so the best I'm willing to do is £300 each including postage and a stagg cover. I'll only do this if they both sell, otherwise I'd prefer to sell as a pair, bear in mind I won't be able to post until next week.

Thanks - this is a good deal, but I've decided to go another route. All the best with the sale.

Cheers,

Tobie

• Josh locked this topic