Why become a member? ×

Bolin NS in UK?

D-COOPER

[quote name='simon1964' post='35363' date='Jul 21 2007, 07:51 PM']I think I've seen these at Music Inn in Nottingham in the past. The bassist in one of the local blues bands in Nottingham plays a five string. I've not played one myself, but he raves about them.[/quote]

Your right mate, I think they are the distributor, they have a 5er and two guitars in at the moment. Typical Musicinn test drive, £2k bass and £300 bass amp to try it through. Nice people though/.

The aforementioned Bolin player is Huw from the Beer Monsters (www.soditletshaveabeer.co.uk) and General Skullduggery (www.generalskullduggery.co.uk). Bev & Carol at the Music Inn are the only people I've seen carrying Bolins in the UK as well. You may find one in the bass gallery in London, but I definitely haven't seen them anywhere else.

Here's a little shot of Huw with his Bolin...

[quote name='Lee-Man' post='35399' date='Jul 21 2007, 10:15 PM']Your right mate, I think they are the distributor, they have a 5er and two guitars in at the moment. Typical Musicinn test drive, £2k bass and £300 bass amp to try it through. Nice people though/.[/quote]

better than £500 bass and £80 amp tho.