Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Farida FJB-6 in CAR (pics now up) Now £100
£150

alyctes

Farida FJB-6.  This is a bolt-on Farida J-J passive four-string, in candy apple red with a mint/black/mint scratchplate.  I bought it through eBay and never used it much.

Nice, well-made J-style bass with the typical Farida short lower horn.  It has seen a fair bit of use but has no serious scars; the worst are a millimetre-size pit on the back of the neck - possibly put there deliberately, but certainly not by me - and a scrape on the lower body, not visible from the front and not large.  The scratchplate has lots of small scratches.  I've tried to take pics.  The truss rod turns happily.

It's not a lightweight at 4.7kg (10.4lb), so probably best avoided if you have back trouble.  
It's a nice bass, but I'm not using it - mostly playing fretless nowadays.

£100 plus carriage.  Bank transfer preferred.  The bass is in Poole and I'd be happy to drive an hour or so to deliver or meet.  Or it can be couriered at buyer's cost and risk; it will be properly packed.

Edit:  Some pics.

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

Edited by alyctes
changed title :(

5 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

They were both Fretless originally. The one on the right has an FJB-6 neck on it.

There’s a white FJB Fretless out in the wild somewhere with a set of Duncan 1/4lb pickups.

I bet that's not going to show up on eBay any time soon...  I'd be keeping it if it was mine!

• 2 weeks later...