Why become a member? ×

3Leaf Audio Octabvre MKII & Darkglass Vintage Microtubes - SOLD
£330

JoeS

Letting go of a couple of pedals which are now (and, to be honest, probably always have been) surplus to requirements.

Both were purchased about a year ago - the Octabvre was brand new from Bass Direct, the Vintage Microtubes was picked up second hand from here - are in good condition (minor scuffs and scratches as shown in photos) and come with original box and all the trimmings.

3Leaf Audio Octabvre MKII - £175 incl. UK postage SOLD
Darkglass Vintage Microtubes - £130 incl. UK postage SOLD

3Leaf 1.JPG

3Leaf 2.JPG

3Leaf 3.JPG

3Leaf 4.jpeg

Edited by JoeS
  • Like 1

On 27/08/2018 at 20:30, Quatschmacher said:

The Octabvre is a wonderful pedal (have one too).

It is a truly fantastic piece of work. I’m a committed OC-2 fan and found I didn’t really need or use the extra functionality that Octabvre offers, but if you love that tone and want a bit more flexibility you really can’t go wrong with one of these!

All PMs replied to, both pedals still available.

2 hours ago, JoeS said:

It is a truly fantastic piece of work. I’m a committed OC-2 fan and found I didn’t really need or use the extra functionality that Octabvre offers, but if you love that tone and want a bit more flexibility you really can’t go wrong with one of these!

All PMs replied to, both pedals still available.

The tone control is useful as is the mode switch when using this pedal without a dirt pedal and running into a filter; the extra fizzle gives the filter something to chew on.

Aside from that, I pretty much use it in Tim mode with the tone fully anti-clockwise. The dry switch is pretty useful though. 

• 6 months later...

Very tempted. I sold my Octabvre a few weeks ago and I think it was a mistake. (There’s a MKIII coming out which I’m thinking of holding out for though I guess it’ll be more like £300 if the price rise between Wonderlove and Chromatron is anything to go by.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • ped locked this topic