Why become a member? ×

Wal mark2 5 string 1989 DROP £3470
£4700

Roxy

And another drop to £3470!! There must be a new loving home in the Uk? I know we’re worried about Brexit and saving for Christmas, but I’m running out of time! I’m down to weeks now and not months.

I must sell . Real investment instrument. 

Really hard decision, and obviously very sad, but time to pass on my beautiful Wal which I've owned for the last 20 years.  

I don't need put the details of the materials etc ( in one of pics anyway).

Released July 1989. During my ownership it has been "on the road " very little and then only local gigs.  I have tried to show useage marks in the pics. On the back of the body the varnish has worn off from rubbing. There a few small dings on the top body as per photo, and tiny marks elsewhere on body, with a few on the head as pic .  No marks on back of neck. 

New strings just on, and plays great. Selling with a Madarozzo gig bag. 

Pleased to answer  any questions. I would prefer to sell to UK buyer and for buyer to collect, as I simply don't want the hassle , or worry, of packaging etc.image.thumb.jpeg.7f0793cecb7b5e2db7709d6804225172.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f4a2860d65c4303d36b39e5f12337f1e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f0dfae7d0e5323e14de00e50db22e623.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d26e5fabe60d4e63212dd94fcd5f70ae.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Roxy
Price drop

Deepest East Anglia according to the Wal facebook pages.

Somebody just buy this please, it's getting hard to bear having it sitting there all available. Much as I'd like a 5 string to play with, I should not really be thinking of spending £4k on one ... but ... but.

• Haha 1