Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- ACG Finn Uber 4. Holly and ART lacewood
£2000

TommyK

Hi all

Up for sale is my beautiful ACG Finn. Please find spec and link to professional pics from Alan's website below. The bass is still in 100% immaculate condition and comes with a hardcase. I will endeavor to get some current pictures up ASAP but they won't be any better than these professional ones.

I've decided to put it up for sale as all my Gigs are now on guitar and this is a lot of instrument to have kicking around doing nothing really.

Trade wise.. I would like to have a bass in my collection still for occasional church things and dep gigs. Fender Mexican Ps or Js or Sterling by MM Rays that sort of value/thing + cash to me. 4 or 5 strings not mega fussy

Bottom line: Would sell for £1750 delivered in UK outright for serious offers

Cheers

TK 

• Body Wood: Alder
  • Top Wood: Holly with matched back
  • Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
  • Neck Wood: 5 piece Wenge/Mahogany
  • Finger Board: Black ART Lacewood.
  • Scale: 34″
  • Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
  • Pickups: ACG MC 4 multi-coils
  • Hardware: ACG/Hipshot bridge  Dunlop Straplocks, Hipshot Ultralites with extender on E String.. ACG/Newtone Strings, Low Battery Indicator,
  • Pre-amp: ACG DFM 4K

https://www.acguitars.co.uk/project/0293uberfinn4/

Edited by TommyK
Back up for sale
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Happy Jack said:

£2k will get you a decent pre-owned motorbike, but I've known a few people blow that sort of dosh on a carbon-fibre roadbike ...

I was in a local bike shop and someone came in looking for a new bike, the shop owner asked how much you got to spend... £2k was the answer “so a winter training bike then “ was the response 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...