Why become a member? ×

Please Close - SOLD
£690

adamlunt

Since I’m not gigging anymore I’m having a clear out of my lesser used pedals. Please add £5 for recorded postage to your UK address, or feel free to organise collection from me in Birmingham.

BOSS PS-2 Pitch Shifter / Delay - £90  SOLD

This is a blue label Japanese BOSS pedal from 1987, and is in great condition for the age. A couple of paint chips here and there, but all original knobs, never velcro’d, perfect working order. 

Frederic Effects Harmonic Percolator - £70

This is a clone of the Interfax Harmonic Percolator as used by Steve Albini of Shellac. It gives a range of fuzz tones and has a variable clipping circuit for different fuzz characteristics. It gets seriously gnarly! Original box and extras included, in as new condition as it’s never been used.

Electro Harmonix Superego - £120 SOLD

I got this and plugged it in a couple of times at home, and while it’s an awesome effect I doubt I’ll ever use it in a live setting. It allows note freeze, layering, and glissando of notes and full chords. Great for building atmospheres. Mint condition, no box or power supply. 

MojoHand BMP-1 Fuzz - £80

This is one of the best Green Muff clones in town. Bought from fellow Basschatter TaySte, and gigged a number of times. It uses original components and is one of only 250 made. Fantastic condition and incredible build quality.

6DE001FA-9941-4A49-BDC3-09D235C666B6.jpeg

5EB4BB85-3F41-48F9-906B-F7EE600463DD.jpeg

Edited by adamlunt
Sold items removed

8 minutes ago, adamlunt said:

Dear BC admin

I love the new site. The new processes have helped to make selling equipment so much easier. Bravo!

Thanks very much 😎 glad you like it. Good luck selling these nice pedals