Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Jazzman - *SOLD*
£850

jay-syncro

Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman in the gorgeous French Violet finish with an outrageous flamed Maple top. 

This bass is in exceptional condition with barely any play wear and no dreaded buckle rash so often seen on Warwicks.

This particular model has the Seymour Duncan preamp fitted as standard as opposed to the MEC variant. It has a coil tap for the humbucker which gives you series, parallel and single coil options which when combined with the three band preamp, open up a world of tonal possibilities. It also has the slap contour mode (which is adjustable via the internal pots) when you pull out the volume knob. 

It comes with the excellent Warwick gig bag, original Warwick user manual and a period correct Warwick catalogue 😎

I'm looking for £850 collected from Margate. These appear to be about £4k new now! 

Note: It could use a new set of strings if you're into the new string zing thing. It currently sounds fat and funky which is my preference. 

IMG_20180820_064508.jpg

IMG_20180820_101513.jpg

IMG_20180820_064636.jpg

IMG_20180820_101538.jpg

IMG_20180820_064650.jpg

IMG_20180820_064702.jpg

IMG_20180820_064354.jpg

IMG_20180820_064422.jpg

IMG_20180820_101404.jpg

IMG_20180820_064819.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kev said:

4,400 Euros with the SD pre according to their price list, so I think we can give him that ;)

A 3+ grand bass bass for £850.??? Just interested as to why this is so cheap.? Is it a Warwick second hand sign of the times.?  I hope the OP doesn't mind me asking.  Just interested. Also what does LX stand for.?

Edited by bubinga5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

A 3+ grand bass bass for £850.??? Just interested as to why this is so cheap.? Is it a Warwick second hand sign of the times.?  I hope the OP doesn't mind me asking.  Just interested. Also what does LX stand for.?

£3000+’is Warwick’s crazy new prices. £850 is bob on for this bass.

LX is a bolt on streamer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CameronJ said:

I know it’s a cliché but if this were a 5 stringer it would be mine already!

Used to have a 5 string version of this. Want me to send some photos? USED TO. ☺️

Lovely bass btw. French violet from Warwick is a sight to behold.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for all the comments chaps. The new custom shop pricing is a bit mad, and I doubt they could make one that looks three grand better than this one! 

I've just discovered you can buy the cool new wooden tuners directly from Warwick. They're only about 12 quid each! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikanHannille said:

Used to have a 5 string version of this. Want me to send some photos? USED TO. ☺️

Lovely bass btw. French violet from Warwick is a sight to behold.

Yesyesyes, PM me some photos please 😬 and its current location so I can buy it from whoever the current owner is!