Why become a member? ×

Dave Hall has passed away

sk8

I was looking on eBay earlier on just this evening to see if there were any DHA preamp pedals about but only a few overdrives and the new spitfire guitar preamp listed so tried to look on the website but nothing was loading up - I'm guessing now that this might explain it sadly. 😞

9 hours ago, Painy said:

I was looking on eBay earlier on just this evening to see if there were any DHA preamp pedals about but only a few overdrives and the new spitfire guitar preamp listed so tried to look on the website but nothing was loading up - I'm guessing now that this might explain it sadly. 😞

same here, what sad news, he was very helpful to my enquiries, I have his VT2 eq preamp pedal and its brilliant, RIP Dave..

11 hours ago, Painy said:

I was trying to load the website the other day too and it wasn’t working. Such a shame. I’ve just snapped up one of his valve DI’s second hand instead as I’m sure they will start to become collectors items! RIP Dave, thanks for all your great work.