Why become a member? ×

Tower of Power tiny desk concert

Cato

7 hours ago, musicbassman said:

Yes, it can't be denied he has a look of extreme concentration on his face. Maybe this will explain for those that don't know:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/tower-of-power-member-returns-to-yoshis-following-horrific-train-accident

What is surprising is the both FRP and Mark VW have had to have public appeals to pay their medical costs. In this country we take for granted that the NHS would take care of major surgery and I assumed reasonably successful US musicians would have medical insurance  too? Clearly not....

Edited by yorks5stringer

4 hours ago, yorks5stringer said:

What is surprising is the both FRP and Mark VW have had to have public appeals to pay their medical costs. In this country we take for granted that the NHS would take care of major surgery and I assumed reasonably successful US musicians would have medical insurance  too? Clearly not....

Very interesting point. I would think guys playing at that level would have and could easily  afford a good health insurance plan.

What kind of money do these guys make as pro musicians. I would think 6 figures annually?

Comments?

Blue