Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 SOLD
£1000

Willfunk

Absolutely lovely and quite an early one by the look of it. High qualty AX7 in the gain stage and same AU7 at the back end and the finest big touring amp ever built IMO (I prefer these to the 751). GLWTS - happy new owner awaits

4 hours ago, three said:

Absolutely lovely and quite an early one by the look of it. High qualty AX7 in the gain stage and same AU7 at the back end and the finest big touring amp ever built IMO (I prefer these to the 751). GLWTS - happy new owner awaits

Exactly mate! They are stunning quality, my tech said the exact same thing. I’ve toured this and it’s simply fantastic. Never a let down! 

5 hours ago, BassManGraham said:

Hi mega bass amp. When was it built? Are you the original owner? Has it had a lot of use? Many thanks 

Not sure when it was built, I will try and check the serial number though. I'm not but have owned it for the last few years and it's been faultless! I've toured it once and used it in studio, etc. It has been looked over and serviced by my tech, who says its all perfect. Cheers 

11 minutes ago, Willfunk said:

Not sure when it was built, I will try and check the serial number though. I'm not but have owned it for the last few years and it's been faultless! I've toured it once and used it in studio, etc. It has been looked over and serviced by my tech, who says its all perfect. Cheers 

Looks like an early build based on the front handles. Mine had the later wider handles and I bought it new in 2006. 

I still think these amps have never been bettered, including the DB751.

I'm with you. I'll buy another in future, but just not for regular late night gigging! 

• Like 1