Why become a member? ×

Mike Lull T4
£2150

wayne58

Price reduced to £1895!!

Hi all

Here is a 2012 T4 in the coolest burst finish.

This is Mike Lull's take on the classic T bird style bass with a beautiful tone reminiscent of the 70's grunt with extra sweetness and articulation.

In excellent condition with zero issues, it has a mahogany body with graphite reinforced jazz width neck and is extremely well balanced and light at 3.63kg or 8lbs. 

Original G&G case

Controls are vol vol passive tone.

Polished stainless steel bridge saddles with 19mm string spacing.

Collection from Preston Lancs welcomed or motorway services meet up etc, within reason.

Happy to ship at cost price, est £15 - £20 UK

20180818_170336.jpg

20180818_170102.jpg

20180818_164446.jpg

20180818_170007.jpg

20180818_165857.jpg

20180818_164536.jpg

20180818_170443.jpg

Edited by wayne58
  • Like 2

Damnit all these Lull basses are killing me at the minute.

I'm hoping this'll be gone by the time I get back off holiday, but if not would you be interested in any trades? I'm having a big clear out so there'll be some Barefaced/Weber/Matamp/Orange Matamp to choose from if so. 

Hi Dave, not looking for basses at the moment as I've gone back to Wals (expensive hobby), hence the reluctant sale of the T4.

However I may be open to amp and cab trades, I do like the Barefaced cabs.

14 hours ago, wayne58 said:

Hi Dave, not looking for basses at the moment as I've gone back to Wals (expensive hobby), hence the reluctant sale of the T4.

However I may be open to amp and cab trades, I do like the Barefaced cabs.

I'll trade you Alex's first ever cabinet for this.  It's a Big One.  Certificate for proof of ownership.  It's a piece of history.

1 hour ago, NancyJohnson said:

I'll trade you Alex's first ever cabinet for this.  It's a Big One.  Certificate for proof of ownership.  It's a piece of history.

Thanks very much for the offer but I'm really looking to get some cash back in any trades.

• 3 weeks later...

Please forgive the BC cliche of cliches, but I'm astonished to see this still here at this price.

New, this would cost you $3600 in the USA with nearly another $1000 to get it to your door, or over €4000 from Germany (and I suspect that's 'old stock' and the price will increase soon).

Can't see a current price at Bass Direct, which is where I bought my T5, but I'm guessing it must by now be north of £3500.

On 08/09/2018 at 10:57, Happy Jack said:

Please forgive the BC cliche of cliches, but I'm astonished to see this still here at this price.

New, this would cost you $3600 in the USA with nearly another $1000 to get it to your door, or over €4000 from Germany (and I suspect that's 'old stock' and the price will increase soon).

Can't see a current price at Bass Direct, which is where I bought my T5, but I'm guessing it must by now be north of £3500.

Thanks Jack, they are indeed in that price bracket new plus the cost of the case to factor in.

With this in mind I reckon it's an exceptionally good deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/10/2018 at 14:45, krispn said:

I our one of these T Bird pick ups into a P bass. They sound great! 

Tol bloke to deal with and all his gear is top notch. Oh the jealousy 😀

Thanks for that my friend,, the pickups are exceptionally good and the T4 having  two gives you some great tone options.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • ped locked this topic