Why become a member? ×

SOLD Now £410 ono FS/FT: Epiphone Jack Casady (Korean) Ebony incl official hard case
£450

pluckedout

Now £410 or best offer

Superb condition, just some minor marks near controls as per pic that will probably polish out. Original official epiphone hard case that has never been out of the house.

All working perfectly and sounds great, surprisingly flexible controls. Only selling as I am exclusively 5 string these days.

Definitely needs new strings, I may have a spare 4 stringset knocking around if I can find them but assume that's a bonus rather than a given!

Ideally looking for a sale but would consider a trade / part-ex for something interesting and 5 string, probably with cash your way - not many 5ers around that I'd be interested in that are less than £450 (unless of course you're particularly generous/insane and have a pedulla pentabuzz you're willing to swap). Might consider a part ex of nice effects though.

Collection from high Wycombe or central London, would really rather not post but happy to meet up within a reasonable distance.

Edited by pluckedout
Price drop

• 1 month later...