Why become a member? ×

Basschat could share your photos on Instagram

Cat Burrito

Many of you may well be aware that we have our own Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/basschatuk/  

Just an idea but we're always looking for cool pictures of basses / amps / kit that can be shared. Only a couple of the moderators have an input on this page and I am painfully aware of inflicting my tastes on everyone. So this thread is designed for you guys to post any pictures that you'd be happy for us to share (bass related, obviously). Rather than getting inundated with private messages, if you want to submit a photo for consideration, please post it within this thread. Obviously if we get one reply the chances are higher that we'll post it. If we get a load of replies, we'll just pick the ones that we think will do well. Thanks in advance.... I think!?! 

Nobody need opt out, we won't share without permission! This is simply a thread for you to post pictures, if you wish. 

Edited by Cat Burrito

18 minutes ago, ped said:

You didn’t read the post, did you 😂

I don't know about him but I did.

10 hours ago, Kev said:

One direction we have taken so far is to post images of basses in the classifieds we find are particularly attractive or interesting, so you may even get a little cheeky free promotion! :)

This was the bit that prompted me to write.  I would not like this to accidentally (or otherwise) slip and include members only posts or portions of posts.

Edited by SpondonBassed

3 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

I don't know about him but I did.

This was the bit that prompted me to write.  I would not like this to accidentally (or otherwise) slip and include members only posts or portions of posts.

We always ask first, unless posted in this thread. 

1 hour ago, SpondonBassed said:

I'd prefer not to have stuff I post in the members only part of the forum shared.  Do I need to opt out of sharing or have you already got this in mind for all users?

You do not need do anything. I've edited the original post but just to confirm we have no intention of pinching people's pictures! 

27 minutes ago, ped said:

We always ask first, unless posted in this thread. 

As assumed, good to have it confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

You do not need do anything. I've edited the original post but just to confirm we have no intention of pinching people's pictures! 

Many thanks.

Basschat may use any of my photographs anywhere outside of the basschat forums for any reason, but the pics I uploaded to sandm.com (login name anallog) must be published with my full name and address.

😉

Edited by BassTractor