Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aria Pro 11 IGB - 40 (pics added) Price drop £150
£250

sprocketflup

Now £150

Here for sale is an Aria Pro IGB 40 

These were made around the end of the last century, I've seen a few similar but with only three knobs, also billed as IGB 40's so I think the spec may have changed through the years they were produced. My first bass was a 4 knob version of this in a dark walnut colour, hence me purchasing this, hankering after my youth. However, its just not getting played, probably because I'm nowhere near my youth anymore.

Its an active bass, 9v. A couple of small blemishes in the wood from fingernails where you would expect them from slapping. The previous owner tried to make the bass look like a through neck, by applying a couple of stripes of some sort on the body, as you can see these have almost faded now to nothing.

Id prefer it if this was collected, but will post in a gigbag if the buyer so wishes. I'm near Honiton in Devon. Although I do travel around the UK a fair bit with my band, could bring it along to a gig and do 'the deal' there. Heres a list of dates for the forthcoming future - (theres many more planned for the second half of the year too) - http://www.cloudbustingkatebushtribute.com/dates.html

Edited by sprocketflup

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This surely deserves to be gone? There's quality in there I think - way the neck is jointed in, hardware looks good, all round nice - and all for starter money. I don't need it but seriously at that price I'd have it if you were local.

Well, therein lies a thing Soledad. I do travel around the UK a fair bit with my band, could bring it along to a gig and do 'the deal' there, if anyone is interested. Heres a list of dates for the forthcoming future - (theres many more planned for the second half of the year too) - http://www.cloudbustingkatebushtribute.com/dates.html

SOLD ! - cheers Sprocket, saved it from the woodburner :)
Surprisingly good, very nice neck, firm crisp E; owner prior to Sprocket had given it a make-under but it's being 'restored' - varnish off rosewood neck already, black metal knobs ordered, odd woodstain on neck at body joint removed back to maple - much enjoying and a fine player. Pleasure to deal, thanks.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic