Why become a member? ×

ZOOM B3 - SOLD
£80

binkybongo

Virtually mint. More bang for your buck than anything I can think of - really comprehensive range of effects, simulators and even a built in tuner. Price includes UK postage.

Overview

99 great-sounding DSP effects plus 12 amp and cabinet models give you all the tools you need to craft stunning bass tones, both onstage and in the studio. Up to 3 effects  can be chained together, and 3 stompbox-style displays—each with its own dedicated foot switch and control knobs—make editing fast and easy. The B3 is the total package, complete with an onboard chromatic bass tuner and integrated rhythm machine / Looper.

And DI (B3N lacks this facility)

https://zoom-na.com/products/guitar-bass-effects/bass/zoom-b3-bass-effects-amp-simulator-pedal

ZOOM B3.jpg

Edited by binkybongo
Just the facts :) sold
  • Like 2

At the time the marketing company wrote that it would have been illegal to say that under UK law. It's illegal in the UK to say anything is "the best", "most advanced" etc, because if you can't quantify it then it's misleading.

This is why Carlsberg, famously say "Probably the best.." 

Have a bump for a great, really versatile pedal. I like mine. I use the tuner on it all the time.

GLWTS

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, binkybongo said:

It was when they wrote it I assume.

Thanks for info and luck chaps.

If we edit posts it looks like we had an argument. For the record, we didn't. All's good here.  @binkybongo is a great guy... or so we believe, to the best of our knowledge.   :D

55 minutes ago, ped said:

My mum says I'm the best bass player in teh werld

...except @ped 's Mum. She knows this for a fact and has demonstrable evidence to back up this claim... clearly.  :P

Edited by Grangur
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grangur said:

If we edit posts it looks like we had an argument. For the record, we didn't. All's good here.  @binkybongo is a great guy... or so we believe, to the best of our knowledge.   :D

...except @ped 's Mum. She knows this for a fact and has demonstrable evidence to back up this claim... clearly.  :P

I'm sure Grangur is a great guy also - like myself :)

Edited by binkybongo
  • Thanks 1