Why become a member? ×

*SOLD. Thanks £55 DiMarzio ModelJ DP123 JBass Pups
£65

Hello

Due to a project that never happened... and needing funds for other things, I'm selling a pair of boxed, unused Dimarzio Model J DP123 single coil, Jazz bass pickups. these have never been used, but the plastic wrap has been opened to check fitting, wiring etc. 

They are great pickups and have many wiring options, working great either passive or with a pre-amp. They are standard size and retro-fit most J-basses.

This is what DiMarzio say about them:

DiMarzio Model J™ pickups reproduce the warmth and roundness of the traditional Fender® Jazz Bass® sound with increased power and hum-cancellation. The additional power translates into a bigger sound that emphasizes the resonant character of the instrument. The DiMarzio Model J™ pickup’s sensitivity and deep tone are also the perfect complement to fretless basses. Double-stop glissandos and delicate violin-style vibrato speak with a classic, woody voice simply by backing off slightly on the tone control. For an even more varied choice of tones, pair a bridge position DiMarzio Model J™ with aDiMarzio Model P® pickup. The warm, fat tone of the DiMarzio Model P® plus the tight punch of the DiMarzio Model J™ open up the sound of any bass.

Sounds marvelous! lol and that's why I bought them. Definitely worth a shot at this price as they retail new around £100. 

I'm now asking £55 ono

Freddy 

IMG_8723.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG

IMG_8725.JPG

IMG_8726.JPG

Edited by Freddy
update

• 3 weeks later...
  • Josh locked this topic