Why become a member? ×

SOLD (on eBay) - Emma Electronic Okto Nøjs Nojs - Octaver and fuzz - synth goodness - £135 - FREE UK POSTAGE
£135

Quatschmacher

I’m trying to get down to sensible numbers of pedals so I’m letting this beauty go. This is a fantastic octave pedal on one side (with a filter to go from sub-only to buzzy). The other side has a parallel octave down fuzz (with tone control) and a gated dynamic octave fuzz (with gain and tone controls). It’s capable of some incredibly synthy sounds just on its own. Pair it with a low pass filter and it gets even better.

Tracking is excellent on the octave side; it even tracks all open strings except low E. Tracks down to low A no problem; notes below that might need to be played a bit closer to the neck for optimum response (depending on your bass) whereupon you can get to F, not that you’d ever need to play that low.  

This was bought new under a year ago and so is still under warranty. Comes with all original packaging and is in mint (wholly unmarked) condition.

Anyone chasing synth sounds really ought to check this out.

There aren’t many of these around. There is one other here on BC which has been passed around a bit but I’ve not come across another out in the wild.

Price includes next-day recorded UK postage.

BD96A10E-0F2C-4F7F-9A77-9DE4749FD3D9.jpeg

1E3C8414-8303-4D53-97DC-80DFE68581EF.jpeg

F1619ECA-68D5-4750-B8CE-FFF888701A5D.jpeg

D7C168AE-5C0D-4DD6-A663-2169644F1248.jpeg

02357E0F-56D4-4F87-A97A-80F4AF49E815.jpeg

643D26D7-AC23-4C34-A760-95DD0698F28C.jpeg

D71A7D0E-2CF8-4894-ABEB-ACAE509327B7.jpeg

B67C3ED9-C748-4309-B700-B24366338BFE.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher

4 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

I never thought I’d see the day...!

I’ll likely regret it but it’ll make my head feel less cluttered. Plus, I’ve almost saved enough for a Pro 2 with my recent sales.  

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

It’s absurd. I think it’s just that a lot of people still haven’t heard of this pedal 🤷🏾‍♂️

And that’s a real shame as it really is fantastic. I was playing it again this evening and am having second thoughts…

• Like 1

On 17/08/2018 at 16:49, lee650 said:

Im amazed this hasnt sold!

Q

22 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

And that’s a real shame as it really is fantastic. I was playing it again this evening and am having second thoughts…

It sounds amazing!! But id need to get rid of my T65/Mastatron to cover it! And im not sure 😁 it would certainly do the same job

7 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

That's an approximately £5,000 discount, I believe. Could you just confirm that the kidney is relatively "mint" please?

Yep, I very rarely drink and have never taken anything nasty that would tax it, so it’s in prime condition.

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Haha 1

On 22/08/2018 at 23:04, CameronJ said:

It’s absurd. I think it’s just that a lot of people still haven’t heard of this pedal 🤷🏾‍♂️

Unbelievable really. This plus a decent filter is all you need for synth action and it even runs in parallel. Tracking is excellent for an analog octave down too. If I didn't already have one, I'd bite your hand off. It's the first s/h one I've ever seen for sale. 

37 minutes ago, radiophonic said:

Unbelievable really. This plus a decent filter is all you need for synth action and it even runs in parallel. Tracking is excellent for an analog octave down too. If I didn't already have one, I'd bite your hand off. It's the first s/h one I've ever seen for sale. 

All true. I’m trying to raise cash so getting down to one octaver seems sensible. In that regard I slightly prefer the tone of my Octabvre and I have a Doom which does dynamic octave fuzz. To be honest, I should probably keep this, especially given its versatility and the fact it covers both duties of the above pedals. Maybe I should.....

Never mind, just got a notification of it selling on eBay as I was typing.